I felt the frog here turned out as a solid demonstration of the products individually and how they work together. In some cases I could even layer them over each other. The colored pencils were great and actually renewed my interest in sketching in color. My favorites were the KUM sharpener, as it packs so well to go, and also the Posca Paint Marker, as it has a lovely fine tip and excellent flow which I will likely use for a variety of things.
- KUM Automatic Long Point Sharpener: Red color.
- Tombow Irojiten Colored Pencil: King Fisher,
- KOH-i-Noor Woodless Colored Pencil: Paris Blue,
- Posca Paint Marker: Light Blue,
- Liquitex Professional Paint Marker: Vivid Lime Green
- Additional Supplies: Strathmore 300 Series Watercolor Paper 140lb, DESIGN SpectraColor Pencils in White 1401, Black 1406, Real Green 1410, Warm Grey Dark 1456, Vermillion Red 1402 , Sharpie Writing Pen.5mm Black, Bic Mark-It Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker in Forest Green, Staedtler® Mars® Plastic Eraser, .
#Art #ArtSnacks #ArtSnacksChallenge #ArtSupplies
The unboxing of the March 2016 ArtSnacks shipment.
ArtSnacks Product Reviews March 2016